Monday, December 5, 2022

"Quilt-Mas Blessings"

 Hey quilter's...hope all is well and you're enjoying the Christmas countdown. I will admit this morning when I noticed the "date" that I kinda panicked. I usually have my Christmas countdown on display but this year I decided not to ;-) For some odd reason it was giving me anxiety! I usually have my "Christmas Candy" finished by now and I haven't....I even limited my decor to help out. But staying focused and remembering the "reason" for the season. I'm one of the "goofy" people that still love to send out Christmas cards. There is something "nostalgic" about sending and receiving a Christmas card. So, with the Holiday approaching fast I wanted to send "Quilt-Mas Blessings" for us all to have a less-stress Christmas & may your bobbin never run out of Aurifil thread in the meantime! Remember to keep checking in for my Christmas "Suprise"...save those Christmas scraps! 

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Instagram @ihearditthroughthequiltvine

Facebook & Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment