Saturday, December 10, 2022

"Quilter's Gift idea....4-n-1 Machine Quilting Ruler"

 Hey quilter's...hope your weekend is going great and your holiday gifts are coming along. I wanted to share a quilting ruler that I recently purchased from www.missouriquiltco.com. I am obsessed with this ruler designed by Natalia Bonner with Piece N Quilt. She is an award-winning quilter and has many "you tube" videos showing how this wonderful ruler is used. I quilt on a "domestic machine" and I love this "mini ruler" due to my space. I also use this ruler to "mark" my quilting lines. This ruler has so many possibilities and at a great price for a gift idea. Throw in a "spool of aurifil thread" and you just gave a perfect gift to a quilter. I hope this gift idea helps you and remember check back next week. I'll be sharing the "sweetest" gift for "Mrs. Claus". Let's just say have your "snowflake Christmas scraps" ready! :-) This "Christmas scrap-a-long" is so easy you'll probably make a couple and finish that quilt gift list. In the meantime, have a great Quilt-Mas weekend! Cat

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Instagram @ihearditthroughthequiltvine

Facebook & Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment