Wednesday, December 7, 2022

"Give the gift of Christmas Charm"

 Hey quilters...hope your week is going great. Well as promised I'm sharing some ideas for your quilting friends. I love batiks and charm packs. You get such a variety of fabrics and if you're in a limited space like me "now" it's perfect. I love to order "charm packs" at missouriquiltco.com. Not only do they have wonderful sales, but their customer service is great. For me that's wonderful. I've recently ordered quilting tools for myself that I'll be sharing soon but what a inexpensive gift...a charm pack. If you pop on over to their website, you'll see all the wonderful Christmas sales going on. Below is just a few of my fav's from Banyan Batik... Island Barik...and Moda. Oh my gosh, seriously, plan on spending a few "moments" searching their site...they have lots of "goodies" to choose from. If you're wanting to create a gift basket throw in a spool of my favorite Aurifil thread. Lots of thread hues and weights to choose from as well. I know I would be thrilled with a thoughtful gift like these plus they are inexpensive. I love to keep a few "charm packs" on hand for that moment when I realized that I forgot someone's special day. Well. I hope this gift idea helps you out with your quilt gift giving season. Talk soon!

Blessed Quilting from my Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Instagram @ihearditthroughthequiltvine

Facebook & Pinterest





No comments:

Post a Comment