Wednesday, August 4, 2021

My "Scraps" are Growing!

 Hey quilter's....hope all is well. I've been working on a design that I'll be sharing next week & I had to laugh. While I'm using my "stash"....I looked on my cutting table & my "scrap" pile looked larger then when I started. Oh my gosh....I did laugh although I felt defeated. I hope that I'm not the only one that feels like this from time to time :-) Sharing a little humor below to give us a little "encouragement." I consider myself "a lady" although I am "sharing" the fact that my "Scraps/Stash is Growing!" :-)

I'll be posting a "Summer gift" soon....it's very "Coastal" but can flip to any design you wish. The "gift" is for my daughter's birthday so I'll post after she sees it :-)

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

email q's cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest





No comments:

Post a Comment