Wednesday, August 18, 2021

COMING SOON..."Scrapin' w/Cat...Quilt-a-long!"

 Hey quilter's....hope your week is going well. I'm really excited to be sharing my Scrap Quilt-a-long soon.  Due to my 'downtime", I've been able to really focus on my quilting designs. Sometimes it takes a health issue to make you get back to what you love. My Scrap Quilt-a-long will showcase one of my favorite series...."1 Design...Sew Many Ways"....your "Scrap Fabric" enhances the design. My patterns will feature designs from "Country-Coastal-Christmas." The techniques will be from beginner to advanced along with "easy binding" to finish your projects. My advanced technique is sew fun & easy... it will drive you "Crazy!" That was a "hint" of what's too come :-) I believe in "no stress quilting" & "being imperfect is perfect" for me anyway! There's no "judging" in this quilt-a-long! Your creativity will shine through with your fabric stash choices. Endless Possibilities just in time for Christmas Gift-Giving!

SEW grab your Stash & Aurifil thread & Let's have some fun 2gether!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

email q's cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest 

& www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment