Friday, August 6, 2021

"How's your Scrap Pile doing?"

 Hey quilter's...it's Friday! I love this "quilting humor" below 'cause it sums me up right now. I recently finished a birthday gift for my daughter (pattern coming next week) & used a lot of my Batik scraps for a coastal design. Oh my goodness....didn't even make a "dent." I'm very happy with this "scrap challenge" series although it can be a bit frustrating when you don't sew fast enough to see results. I guess I should hush and be 'thankful" that I do have fabric scraps! Check in next week for a very fun...easy....family oriented gift to make! Have a great weekend!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

email q's cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com

Follow on Pinterest & Facebook

and www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment