Saturday, August 14, 2021

"Easy Border/Binding Technique"

 Hey quilter's....hope your Saturday is off to a great start. I was "googling" Mrs. Bobbins recently & had to laugh at this one below. I loved watching Bob Ross, his creativity amazed me much less how he was alway's so calm while instructing. But...as a "quilter" this cracked me up! If you're not enter a quilt to be "judged" and want a "no fuss" binding technique please check out some of my previous post. They all have my easy Border/Binding technique. Basically you are following the "Log Cabin" method. You will be amazed of how easy this technique is and it's a great way to use up your scraps. Win...Win...in my quilting room! Please remember if you are using "scraps" to make your borders you might have a "stretch" in your fabric depending on how your scrap fabric was previously cut. If you're having a bit of difficulty just spray a little starch and then preceed on...in my "mind" having a bit of a stretch when doing borders works great....not so much stress and maybe that's why I love this technique. Enjoy!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

email q's cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

also....www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment