Monday, August 16, 2021

Love this..."I Love Quilting"

 Hey quilter's....hope y'all had a great weekend. Seems like we just we're excited about the weekend. Time does "fly" & time is flying way too fast visiting with my grandson. Never enough time for this "Gege." Praying for everyone dealing with this crazy weather. This is the time of year when we never know what to expect. Anyway....I've been working on my "Stash...Quilt-a-long" that I'll be posting soon & some recent projects as well. I "believe" one especially y'all will love....it's a great gift for any occassion. In the meantime....I hope you like this quote below. During these crazy times I for one "vacate" to my sewing room. Although it's a bit "tiny" these day's it still brings me joy! Making gifts for other's makes this "Gege" happy. Have a great Monday!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

email q's cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

& www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment