Sunday, September 5, 2021

"Labor Day Weekend starts Quilting Season?"

 Hey quilter's....hope all is well & you're enjoying Labor Day Weekend. I saw a quilting humor post that really did make me laugh. It stated "Labor Day Weekend starts Quilting Season." If I waited to start my quilting projects "Labor Day Weekend," I'd never get anything finished. Especially now when I can only sit and sew a bit at a time. The old saying is true "have your ironing board" away from you so you do "have to" get up. Having back problems and sewing don't mix well but little tips like that one does help! Don't give up your passion just "rearrange" your sewing/quilting room to accomodate your needs. I'm going to try sewing at my cutting table this week. After all "longarm" quilter's mostly stand. Maybe theirs some significance to it...I'll let you know if it helps :-) Well....here's a little humor below that I especially love now that I'm on a "special diet." You just never know what the next day will bring so enjoy every moment you can. Stay following this week....I'll be posting some fun gifts & will start my "Stash Quilt-a-long" I've had a blast designing it and finishing it up this weekend. :-) Have a Great Labor Day!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

email q's cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

also www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment