Tuesday, June 11, 2024

"Cuddle Fabric Give-a-way!"

 Hey quilter's...hope you're having a great day. I'm excited to share some exciting news....first it's Jenny Doans Birthday so pop on over to Instagram and wish her a Happy birthday....2cnd....we're giving away 2 yards of Cuddle Fabric to a lucky winner. All the rules are on my Instagram Post & Facebook. The entries are accepted until June 16th and I will draw a lucky winner and announce on June 17th. I love cuddle fabric. It's super snuggly & you have sew many variety & textures...pile hights...colors...prints...embossed designs...and sew much more! You can view the "Cuddle Craze" that's happening this week on Missouri Star Quilt Company's webiste. My link is on home page and you can save 20% off $50. or more on most products for the month of June. Come join the "Cuddle Craze" and get a kick-start to your holiday gift making. Check back soon for my next Phase of my "America...Sew Beautiful" quilt. Thanks so much for following & talk soon.

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC 

Follow me on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links on right of home page)



No comments:

Post a Comment