Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Tuesday confession..."I love ironing & this ironing board cover by Missouri Star Quilt Company!"

 Hey quilter's...hope all is well and you had a restful Memorial day weekend. My heart and prayers are with everyone who's lives was devastated by the Tornados. It was near my family but all safe but seeing the news is heart-breaking. Life is precious. We all know it but when weather hits near by it really is a reality. Memorial Day was one of my dear late dads favorite Holiday. Being a Military man he really honored the Holiday. I reminisced a lot Monday. In fact one of my favorite pics of him is on my "facebook page" of him on Memorial Day. I'm sure he was celebrating up in heaven! I spent the day also "organizing my sewing area"...yes I call it area due to "temporary downsizing." I gave up my sewing/quilting room when we moved to Florida 3 yrs. ago to help my late mom-in-law. I'm hoping real soon that I find a home back in Texas. It's been a long journey and can't wait to have my sewing room again. But will say on the "downsizing" note that it taught me to be more organized and clever :-) I had to overcome some of my O.C.D issues "only Cat does" but I'm trying! As a designer I should be perfectly fine coming up with creative ways to save space...right? Hmm...will admit y'all it's been challenging. I will be sharing some organizing tips with y'all in hopes to inspire others that might be in the same situation. On the O.C.D. note...I love to iron. I feel it's very therauputic & realaxing. Maybe it's the cup of coffee too! I love the Missouri Star Quilt Company's ironing board cover. The quality is amazing & it's super cute! Yes...that is important :-) The cover is made of 100% cotton & the one piece preofessional fiber felt pad is 5mm thick...easy fit elastic & it's 54L x 15"w. I used to keep my ironing board "up" in my quilting room but now I do need to tuck away when not in use. But will say...it might get learned near my antique craft hutch sometimes. The color hue is perfect to inspire your creativity. I't sure makes ironing a joy! I was so thrilled with my "new addition" that I ironed my Quilt Backs from Missouri Star Quilt compamy. The Tossed Missouri Star wide backs is 110". So having a great ironing board is essential and will say y'all that quality of this cover is perfect! Chuck love it too. Did you see him in the pic? MSQC now has a "Chuck template." Oh my gosh y'all...he really is super cute :-) I'' be sharing pics of upcoming projects in hope to inspire y'all to "Scrap-a-long" w/me. My link to MSQC will save you 20% off $50. or more for the month of May on supplies. Oh....I'll also be sharing the 2nd part of "America...Sew Beautiful" reall soon :-) I thank y'all so much for following and talk soon!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC 

Follow me on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)

Missouri Star Quilt Company ironing board cover...





No comments:

Post a Comment