Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Easiest, Quickest Fat Quarter Quilt! 😮 Just 12 Fat Quarters in Slice & D...

Hey quilter's...I had to share this super quick quilt design w/ y'all. I'm drinking coffee...googling Missouri Star Quilt Co tutorials for inspiration & this popped up. Hmm...gotta love the internet :-) This technique would make a fast...gift for any occassion. My "design brain" was thinking what a cute baby gift, graduation/wedding gift when you're in a time crunch. I hope y'all enjoy this technique inspires your creativity. Also what a fast way to use up some large scraps too. :-) Thanks for letting me share w/you! 
 
Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat
MSCQ Affiliate
Paid Partnership w/MSQC
Link upper right on home page to save 20% off $50. or more for the month of May!
Follow me on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment