Thursday, May 9, 2024

Great gift for Mother's Day...Graduation or Just Because!

Hey quilter's....hope your week is going well. I wanted to share with y'all a recent project that I finished using a fun tote pattern by Missouri Star Quilt Company.The pattern "Updated Three Totes One Charm Pack" is super easy and using one charm pack. I used Island Batik..Pin Dot Floral & accented with uncorked fabric by Windham Fabrics.I pieced and quilted with Aurifil 50 weight thread #2588 & 2134. I know with Mother's Day...Graduation...Summer birthday's we're all looking for a unique gift and have to say this would be a great one. The pattern instructions are easy to follow that it would be a great Summer Project to teach the kiddos to sew. You know me...I'm all about sewing/quilting it forward. I added an inner pocket using my scraps to hold keys...cell phone..."Chuck" :-) The pattern is sew versatile that I could even see this as a great "Baby Shower gift" for a new mom. Nothing like sporting a unique diaper bag when shopping :-) The pattern can be found on Missouri Star Quilt Co. website along with the fabrics & threads needed to complete the bag. My link to MSQC will save you 20% off $50. or more for the month of May. I thank y'all so much for following and have a super special "scrap-a-long" coming soon. Have a great week!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate
Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow me on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)

"Updated Three Totes One Charm Pack Pattern" by Missouri Star Quilt Company





No comments:

Post a Comment