Wednesday, November 1, 2023

"Cats Christmas Charm Pack Challenge!"

 Hey quilter's...hope everyone had a wonderful "Trick or Treat" eve. Mine was pretty quiet but that's o.k. I'm sure I'll find something "to do" with the left-over candy ;-) Have y'all noticed the date? Oh my gosh...this year has flown by. This morning while drinking my coffee I realized how many more gifts I still need to make. I like to make small gifts for people who have helped me or touched my heart throughout the year. But I'm already "freaking" knowing how close it is until Christmas. I was looking around my sewing area and saw my "stack" of charm packs. I like to display them for inspiration. I've been eye-bawling the Holly Jolly charm pack by UrbanChiks for Moda. That I previously received them from Missouri Quilt Co. I thought...that's it! I'm going to take this absolutely stunning charm pack and make gifts from it. I love the fabric variations in this charm pack. Well, y'all know me...I thought why not challenge myself and others to make gifts as well. I know giving gifts can be quite expensive so this should be a fun "scrap-a-long,"...right? I'm actually excited about this challenge and to see how many designs & gifts I can come up with. Who knows...this might be my new thing! Not only will I save money, but I've been addicted to charm packs ever since I temporary downsized. Purchasing charm packs are easy on the budget and it gives you a variety of fabrics within the collection. I ask y'all to follow along with me...maybe even share your ideas. I'll be designing my projects in EQ8 so I'll post for some inspiration. Here's the funny...I love this charm pack so much that I almost hate to use it...but I will :-) I did notice the charm pack is still available if needed. The pack includes 42 , 5" squares. So, wish me luck and keep following for some Holiday gift-giving ideas. Let the Christmas Challenge begin!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right of blog)




No comments:

Post a Comment