Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Cats Tip of the Day!..."Great gift 4 Mom or any Quilter"

 Hey quilter's...hope your week is going great. Mother's Day is approaching so I wanted to share a great gift idea for "Mom" or any quilter. As I've gotten a bit older :-(...I truly appreciate a tool that fits comfortably in my hand. I have arthritis in my hands along with a severe muscle disease and 'rotary cutting" can really take a toll on my hands. I recently received the "Ergonomic rotary cutter" by Olfa from Missouri Quilt Co and I am so impressed with the quality. Not only is it light weight but it fits so comfortably in my "arthritic hands." It glides along when rotary cutting fabric with hardly any stress on my fingers. It's designed for the comfort while rotary cutting with it's "Ergonomic handle. "Even if you don't have "arthritic fingers" give this rotary cutter a try. If you're like me any tool to make my quilting easier is great. Well speaking of a tool that makes quilting easier...I also received the 360* 8" Rotating cutting Mat by Omnigrid from Missouri Quilt Co as well. Oh, my goodness...I love this mat! Not only does it make my "squaring up" easier when rotary cutting all those "HST's" that I do a lot of but the size is so convenient. I have it right beside my sewing machine when piecing those "scrappy-triangles." Win...win for me! I really believe in thread and fabric therapy. If I can take my mind off my pain even if it's just for a few minutes, then I'm all about sharing tools that might help you as well. I'm not going to give up on what I love to do...I've just come to realize I just need to do them a bit differently. :-) So I hope these gift ideas might help if you're still pondering a "gift 4 Mom or any quilter." The upper right side of my blog has a link for your convenience. But don't forget to throw in a spool of Aurifil thread too. I know I'd be thrilled! 

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Instagram Facebook & Pinterest

Cooking blog: www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment