Saturday, April 8, 2023

Easter Blessings & "Rabbit in a hole for Breakfast"

 Hey quilter's...hope all is going great. If y'all know me by now I love quilting & cooking. My tips are a bit easier these days but that's o.k. too. For me...it's all about sharing and making memories rather it be quilting or cooking. If you've been following my cooking blog you know I've been working on a recipe cookbook with my sweet Grandson Davin. He's only 12 and wanted my recipes for when he goes off to college. Be still my heart! Well in our family "egg in a hole" is a tradition. We also love using "cookie cutters' every Holiday and make "Cinnamon Toast." Honestly, no matter your age this is such a fun Easter breakfast to make. I hope y'all pop on over to my cooking blog and try this fun recipe with your loved ones. I wish y'all a Blessed Easter weekend! Keep following for my fun "Spring-Scrap-a-long." Previous post shows the sweet "orange peel template" we'll be using :-) Talk soon!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Social Media (links are above my profile on right)

www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment