Monday, April 17, 2023

Cats Tip of the Day.!..."Budget-Friendly Quilting!"

 Hey quilter's...hope your week is off to a great start. Well this week I'll be starting my "Spring-a-play-que" series using this stunning collection of "Pebbles & Daisies" by Banyan Batiks for Northcott fabrics. My series are "scrap-a-longs" but if you're new to the quilting world you may not have a lot of scraps especially in these stunning fabric hues. So, I wanted to share a "budget-friendly" quilting tip with y'all. In this pack of "Pebbles & Daisies" you get 42-5" squares of this stunning collection that allows you to have 2 of each fabric sku. Oh my goodness! With my "scrap-a-long" you don't need to purchase tons of yardage unless you absolutely want too ;-) Trust me...you probably will especially if you do the advanced designs. But that is why I love "Missouri Star Quilt company... "Sew much fabric to choose from at a great price. I do have to mention.... once you start "scrappin" with me you can't go back :-) We'll have so much fun and before you know it you'll have more tiny "scraps" for our next project 2gether. So pop on over to their website & grab your bundle of this stunning collection for this weeks scrap-a-long. You can click on their website at the top right corner of my blog under "sites I love" for convenience. Y'all know me by now....less-stress-quilting and I love a great bargain to share! Talk Soon!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Instagram....Facebook & Pinterest

Links on right side of blog for your convenience.



No comments:

Post a Comment