Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Cats Tip of the Day!..."Why I love Batiks"

Hey quilter's...hope y'all are having a great week. I was recently asked "why I love Batiks/" Oh my goodness...where do I begin. First of all Batiks are handmade, so you get a different design & texture throughout the fabric. The colors are just stunning incorporated into a design/pattern. I love blending Batiks with solids to give an interesting design in my 'scrap-a-longs." So, here's the funny.... sometimes when your piecing fabric squares 2gether and you go "shoot...I just sewed a wrong side of fabric together." Well at least for me it happens. :-) Piecing with Batiks you no longer need to worry about a 'mishap." Batik fabrics have no "wrong side." Yes...if you haven't already experienced the love of Batiks check them out. You will be amazed not only of the quality but the fact it's fabric dye is on both side of the fabric. Absolutely amazing! The pic below shows just a few of my "Batik love" with Banyan Batiks by Northcott fabrics. I'm obsessed with the collection "Pebbles & Daisies." So much in fact this is a "sneak peek" of what I will be using on my "Spring -Scrap-a-long" starting next week. I just received my "Pebbles & Daisies" 5 x5 Chip Pack. It contains 42 pieces (21 design selections) that I'll be using a long with my scraps of this stunning collection. If you peek at the picture you will also see the sweet "Mini Orange Peel" template by Missouri Star Quilt co. that I'll be using in the design/pattern. This orange peel template is perfect for my 2 1/2 in blocks that we'll be doing! I'm also to mention that I'm a part of the Influencer Program with Missouri Star Quilt co. They are a family-based business with excellent customer service and need to say great sales every day! So whatever your quilting/sewing/crafting needs are please check them out. You can click on my link below to go directly to their website if you wish. I do get a "kickback" going through my link which allows me to get some of the items needed for these fun "scrap-a-longs." Or go to their website listed below. I love to share the joy of quilting with others. My designs/patterns are geared towards the beginner quilter with advanced techniques along the way. So, check these stunning fabrics & check back soon for my exciting "Spring-Scrap-a-long." Talk soon!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Featured on https://auribuz.com

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

Instagram @ihearditthroughthequiltvine

https://glnk.io/mzmmj/ihearditthroughthequiltvine

https://northcott.com

https://missouriquiltco.com



No comments:

Post a Comment