Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Scrapin' w/Cat Quilt-a-long..."Cat's Cookie Cutter Christmas" (Phase 1)

 Hey quilter's....hope all is well and your week is off to a great start. As promised...my "Scrapin' w/Cat (me) Quilt-a-long is ready & I hope you are as well. It's hard to believe that it's mid September and that's when I start gearing up for Holiday gift giving. I love making "handmade" gifts & with this quilt-a-long you'll be using your scraps....stash....or what I love to say..."my little pretties" :-) If you're like me those little scrap pieces are just as beautiful as the "yardage" they're cut from. The inspiration came from my favorite time of year...making cookies & cinnamon toast with my Grandson using this "snowflake cookie cutter." My Quilt-a-long is designed for any stage....beginner to advanced. I will share easy or advanced techniques along the way & you can put your own spin on it. My design concept is "One design...Sew Many Ways from Country to Coastal to Christmas!" You can easily enlarge the design plus I'll be posting "mini" projects too!  I believe in "less stress quilting" so I hope you follow along. "Sew grab your Scraps & Aurifil thread & let's have some fun 2gether."

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

email q's cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com

Follow on Facebook, Pinterest & www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com

Here's what you need to get started...

Scraps of your desired design

Snowflake Cookie Cutter ( I used Wilton)

Heatnbond lite

Aurifil thread :-)

*note....runner below is 14.5 x 49.5

Talk soon for "Phase 2"

"Country Cookie Cutter Christmas"

                                                   "Coastal Cookie Cutter Christmas"

                                                        "Cookie Cutter Christmas"

                                                                  "My Inspiration"



No comments:

Post a Comment