Friday, February 28, 2020

"Cats Fun-Friday Tip"

Hey quilters....hope you're weekend is off to a great start. A little while ago....while "trying" to thread my sewing machine needle......I realized how bad my eye sight has gotten. I'm not sure if you have that problem yet but I can definitely admit "I do" ;-) The funny thing is I even forgot my own sewing tip on threading the eye of a needle faster! Please try this technique 'cause it actually works. Pic below is how I felt when I finally accomplished the task. I feel that I lost 20 minutes of my life that I will never get back :-) I kept telling myself it's just thread and a needle...you can do this :-)
Anyway...for those of us that do sew with an extra light, I have found out that if you shut your lamp off (not your machine light) you won't have so much glare on your machine to thread your needle. Plus it definitely helps as well to place a white piece of paper behind your needle. This will help you see the "eye of the needle" better. Seems so silly but it definitely works. Well, I hope you have some fun sewing/quilting projects lined up for the weekend. I'm almost done designing my 2020 Quilt-a-long and will be posting soon!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,
Cat
email q's...cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com
Follow on Facebook & Pinterest
cooking blog: www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com

Thank God....I just threaded my needle!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment