Saturday, February 15, 2020

"HEALTHY GRANOLA TO EAT WHILE QUILTING w/ AURIfil THREAD"

Hey quilters....hope you're enjoying your Saturday. I just posted on my cooking blog a "healthy granola" recipe. I know if you're like me snacking and quilting go hand and hand. Hard habit to break and please email me your success tips if you don't do this :-) I named the recipe..."Be still my heart granola" after my grandson Davin. Pop on over to my cooking blog for the sweet story and recipe.
My 2020 Christmas Quilt-a-long is almost finished....keep checking in!
Have a wonderful quilting weekend!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,
Cat
email q's cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com
Follow on Facebook & Pinterest
Cooking blog....www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com

"Be still my heart granola"
www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment