Wednesday, February 12, 2020

"AURIfil thread & CHOCOLATE COVERED VEGGIES 4 VALENTINE'S DAY!"

Hey quilters....hope all is going well & you're staying warm or if you're in Texas...Dry! We've had some crazy weather lately....5 inches of rain within 2 days. If I could only bottle some up for our hot days! Well....Valentine's Day is upon us and if you need a "sweet gift" for a fellow quilter, I've got you covered! Chocolate covered veggies that is! Plus, I fully believe in "gifting" my favorite AURIfil thread. (pic has red 50 weight #2260 & pink 50 weight #2588)….AURIfil has so many weights and hues to choose so you cannot go wrong with this gift idea! The veggies I used were radishes, carrot & almond slices. All the recipes were used with sugar free chocolate and you can view all steps on my cooking blog. This is a fun, sweet gift for any crafter!
Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Blessed Quilting from my Home to Yours,
Cat
email q's....cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com
cooking blog....www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com
Follow on Pinterest and Facebook



#Perfect Gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment