Tuesday, February 4, 2020

"ROOSTER = WELCOME"

Hey quilter's....hope your week is off to a great start. Recently I posted on my cooking and décor blog..."Rooster = Welcome...no matter what style." It made me think back to some amazing quilt shows I've attended. Quilting has developed into modern art and the techniques used are stunning. I love roosters and have them incorporated through out my home. I would love to "someday" design a rooster pillow. Yes, I believe that is on my list for this year....right after I finish my Christmas quilt-a-long for 2020! In the meantime below are some pics of rooster quilt art that I googled and a pattern if you'd like to start a rooster project. Some of the techniques used appear to be paper pieced and raw edge appliqued....my favorite!
Have a great week & check back soon!

Blessed Quilting from my Home to Yours,
Cat
email q's...cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com
Follow on Facebook & Pinterest
Cooking Blog....www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com






No comments:

Post a Comment