Wednesday, February 19, 2020

COOKING HEALTHI-R w/ NATURE'S EATS!

Hey everyone....hope all is well. Crazy rainy weather here in Texas! I'm excited to say that I'm collaborating with Nature's Eats products for my "weight loss journey." You'll be seeing some of my original recipes tweaked  healthi-r. I've been on this weight loss journey since last October and I've lost "10 pds." I'd be a bit more excited if I didn't have 40 more pds. to go. Well honestly, 30 is probably more realistic but why shoot low...right? :-)….I'm blessed to have my daughter Nichole as my "life coach." She's always been the one that keeps me motivated....positive & focused! I'm excited to be sharing Nature's Eats products. They are all natural ingredients to use while baking & Cooking. I'm extremely excited 'cause if you know me....baking & cooking brings me joy! I've realized that "loosing weight" does not mean you "sacrifice taste"...it's all about using the "right ingredients."...#NaturesEats! So wish me luck....say a few prayers....send me positive thoughts to keep me focused. It'll be a long journey but I'm extremely positive about this new chapter in my life!....#Cat'sCookingHealthi-R w/Nature's Eats!
 Positive note....amazing healthy recipes to take to functions, aka...."Quilt Meetings." :-)

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,
Cat
email q's....cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com
Follow on Pinterest & Facebook
Cooking Blog.....www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com

Products I love!
www.natureseats.com


No comments:

Post a Comment