Saturday, February 11, 2023

Super bowl quilting weekend! PLus a slider recipe that is a definate "touch down!"

 Hey quilter's...it's here...Super bowl weekend. I love Mrs. Bobbins theory of 4 hours of uninterrupted quilting! Gosh, I love her! Well, I will admit this is the one weekend when I multitask. I love the Superbowl although my "Cowboys" aren't playing it's still fun with all the excitement. I make a bet with my grandson of the score and who will actually win. Needless to say, he usually wins the bet :-) I'm sharing Mrs. Bobbins humor 'cause I've talked with quilter's, and they always say...they can quilt without any interruptions during the Superbowl. My only problem is when I walk away from quilting is to remember to set my machine back to the same stitch/length that I was using. Yes...write it down. I do have a funny tip to share soon on that topic :-) 


But in the meantime, my BBq chicken Pineapple Sliders are definitely a crowd pleasure. The recipe is so easy, and you can definitely "multi-task (aka quilt) as it simmers! I hope y'all have a great Quilt-Superbowl Weekend. Pop on over to my cooking blog to view recipe. Enjoy!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Instagram @ ihearditthroughthequiltvine

www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment