Friday, February 3, 2023

"Aurifil Thread Therapy"

 Hey quilter's...hope all is going well. First, I'd like to say that I'm praying for everyone dealing with this crazy weather. We moved from Texas two years ago to Florida to help my mother-in-law and have to say I can't wait to get back to Texas. The hurricane's here drive me nuts but then you see what my Texas family is going through right now is crazy. Mother nature sure makes you appreciate a sunny day! I know we've all heard the saying 'when life gives you lemons make lemonade." Well for me lately it's definitely "thread therapy!" My mother-in-law of the hospital for the past 2 months and life has been a bit crazy. She's tough and I can't wait to see her back in her "quilting room." With everything that has been happening I realized how important it is to stay focused no matter the situation. If you're not taking care of yourself, you cannot help others. Sounds cliche but it's true. I truly believe our mental health keeps us together. Aurifil thread helps me take my "mind" of all my aches and pains. Sometimes just looking at my color hues of Aurifil thread just cheers me up. So, take the time for yourself....do what makes you happy cause believe me you never know what tomorrow may bring. Well on a positive note...I perfected my new thread technique that I will be sharing soon on my "Scrap-a-longs." Yes. It's finally happening soon! In the meantime, here's a little "thread humor' to start your weekend! Have to say this really made me laugh! 

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Instagram @ ihearditthroughthequiltvine

Facebook & Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment