Tuesday, February 14, 2023

"a Box of Aurifil thread 4 Valentine's Day"...best gift ever!

 Hey quilter's...Happy Valentine's Day! I hope today brings you all the love & joy your heart desires. I'm sure by now y'all know I love Mrs. Bobbins. Sometimes I feel that I was her in a previous life. I especially love this quilting humor below. In my "perfect world" a box of Aurifl thread would be the best gift ever! Well...if you're like me sometimes ya just gotta buy the Aurifil thread yourself. But that's O.K. too. I absolutely love the quality of Aurifil thread and so many weights and threads to choose from. I posted several months back of how I did "Stain glass windows" for Frankston Library & Museum. I appliqued the batik fabric for each window with 50 weight Aufil thread. I was hooked for life when I had no thread breakage on this major project plus the applique was stunning & easy!  My kind of project :-) Well no matter what you are doing today I hope you take time for yourself and quilt. I for one have realized that "playing with Aurifil thread:" helps take my stress away. Truly believe in thread & fabric therapy! Keep following for some fun & great thread technique & projects! Enjoy your day!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Featured on auribuzz.com "Scrap...Crackle...Pop!"

Follow on Instagram @ihearditthroughthequiltvine

Facebook & Pinterest

www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment