Thursday, June 2, 2022

Cats "Throwback Thread Thursday"...#Aurifil Love! Great gift 4 Baby & Big Sis

 Hey quilter's...hope all is going well. I've been "reminiscing" of some previous projects that I'll be re-posting. Most of my designs are focused on "easy-piecing...raw edge applique or "a-play-que" :-) & great beginner projects to teach a child to quilt this summer. I'll walk you through the steps from the comfort of your home to make life a bit easier. I use a lot of my "scraps" on projects & then enhance the design with 50# Aurifil thread. I seriously have never had a thread breakage using this great quality thread. So many weights and colors to choose from to coordinate with any sewing/quilting project. The projects below are raw edge appliqued but you can totally do some more quilting techniques to really enhance the design. Both have my easy technique of creating your own monogram with coordinating thread :-) The original post on blog is (6-30-21) So keep following & lets "a-play-que" 2gether this summer!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

instragram @ihearditthroughthequiltvine

www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com


Tip...Burp Quilt can easily turn into a "wall hanging" for any age! :-)


Tip...pillow is a "removable bi-fold design" so get creative & make many to change out for holiday's...school spirit days. etc. :-) Endless possibilities!


No comments:

Post a Comment