Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Embroidery 101: Hand Embroidery Basics for Beginners

Hey quilter's...it's National Embroidery Month & what better way to celebrate than learning w/Natalie from Missouri Star Quilt Co. She's awesome & tutorials are great if your new to embroidery. The kit is perfect for a beginner. I'm excited to get back to something that I love and learned as a child. Yes...was taught in "school"...home ec! I'll be sharing soon one of my designs too in her honor. Natalie's tutorial brought back sew many memories and I definitely needed a "refresh" on techniques too. Embroidery is a great technique for kiddos too! Can you imagine all the "garments" they can create that would be one of a kind! Come join the fun & don't forget my discount link too :-)

Blessed Quilting,
Cat
MSQC Affiliate
Paid Partnership w/MSQC
Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on blog)



No comments:

Post a Comment