Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Update..."Step Stool & a Trip was not in the plan" :-(

 Hey quilter's...hope all is going well. I "normally" am going nuts this time of year. Getting ready for the Holiday's and loving Hallmark Christmas movies. But unfortunaltely about 6 wks ago now I decided to take an "unexpected trip," I was making my mother-in-law's home "safe" for her to get around when she was coming home from her "stay" in the hospital and I didn't "see" her "step stool" as I went around a corner. Oh my goodness...at my age or any age that is not a "trip" anyone should do. I pulled my muscles around my ribs and was having trouble sitting,,,walking...doing about anything. Much less sitting at my sewing machine. So needless to say I'm just now getting back to the "quilt-a-long." Thank you for the sweet emails and I have learned a valuable lesson in all this...I will now be Christmas Quilting all year just in case I decide to take another "trip" and get behind on my Christmas gifts. Sometimes you just need to laugh and be "thankful" that I didn't break any bones. Well check back this week to continue the quilt-a-long and don't be suprised this coming year if you see "Christmas all year in 2022" :-)

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Pinterest & Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment