Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Sneak Peek....Fall entertaining project using Songbird scraps!

 Hey quilters...can you believe it's fall season already? I don't know about y'all but I'm ready for some coolish weather. I love it when the leaves start turning colors and the air even smells crisp. Even the birds seem to chirp a bit more too. Along with all the fun fall decor comes with one of my favorite things to do and that is bake. So this coming weekend I'll be sharing a project using your Songbird fabric scraps for entertaining. I might even throw in a recipe too. That was a hug hint of what's to come :-) Below is a sneak peek of how beautiful this fabric collection "Songbird" designed by Jerry Khiev of Lumin Fabrics for Jennifer Thomas of @curlicuecreations. I'm using my scraps from previous project when featured using the collection for @curlicuecreations recent blog hop. You can see below of why I wanted to use all of this fabric. Way too pretty! Talk soon.

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow me on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)


Songbird fabric sneak peek...



My apologies...Video below can be viewed on facebook...






No comments:

Post a Comment