Saturday, September 5, 2026

Tis the Season for Spook-tacular fun!

 Hey quilters...do you love Halloween stitching like me? Well, I have a sweet friend "Skully" that I'm teaching the basics of sewing and quilting. I always say you're never too old to learn. We learned yesterday to always use the best products. If you're going to take the time to create then use items that you know will help your projects last. We're learning Spider-web quilting today sewing on a small scale is the best way to start then we'll get better and then quilting the "BOO-ville." We'll be sharing more fun photos and tips along the way. I just love his enthusiasm to learn sewing and quilting. We're having a blast together and i hope he's a fast learner so we can get my Spook-tacular projects finished :-) Tis the Season y'all for spook-tacular fun! Wishing y'all a great sewing weekend and talk soon.

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow me on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)

Skully learning the best tools of the trade...Brother sewing machine, Aurifil thread, Lumin Fabrics and White Owl Textiles....


Skully sitting on my lap as I teach him spider-web quilting. We're using Aurifil 50# Black. Sew fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment