Saturday, October 21, 2023

How to Make a Hello Pumpkin Quilt - Free Quilt Tutorial


Hey quilter's...hope your weekend is going great. I had to share this super cute fun fall quilt by Missouri Star Quilt Co....Misty Doan. I love fall & seasonal quilts to display for each holiday. It reminds me of home, and I feel there is nothing more welcoming than a quilt. You will love how fast this quilt comes together and Misty just talks you through every step. Her talent is amazing and truly shines with this fall design. This will definitely be on my top quilt faves! As y'all know by now I love Missouri Star Quilt Co....family run business & great customer service. I have a link on upper right side of my blog to take you directly to their site. They have just about everything you need for your sewing...quilting..crafting projects. Thanks so much for following and check back soon for my next holiday scrap-a-long. Enjoy!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,
Cat

Follow on Instagram (link upper right) Facebook & Pinterest

Cooking blog: 
https://cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment