Friday, October 20, 2023

Cats Tip of the Day!..."I got your Back"

Hey quilter's...hope your Friday is going well. I wanted to share a tip that has been a lifesaver for me with back issues. I'm sure a lot of us "lean" more than we should while rotary cutting our squares especially when "squaring up" our blocks. Recently I received the Omnigrid 360, 8" rotating cutting mat & Olfa's ergonomic rotary cutter from Missouri Star Quilt Co. The rotating mat is a perfect size even to have beside your sewing machine. I love how I'm not bending over so much to trim blocks. It's "sew convenient" and you will have less stress on your back by not bending/stretching over so much. I also love the rotary cutter. It fits perfectly in my hand even with my arthritic fingers. You can find these products on MSQC website. I have a link to their website on the upper right of my blog for convenience. They have "daily deals" for you as well. I hope this tip helps you. I for one know it's very frustrating when you're in pain and still trying to do the things you love. I believe in "thread and fiber" therapy even if it takes my mind of pain for just a few minutes :-) Well thanks so much for following and stay tuned for my next Holiday Scrap-a-long!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Instagram (link upper right)

Facebook & Pinterest

Cooking blog: www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment