Saturday, March 18, 2023

Happy National Quilting Day!

 Hey quilter's...hope y'all are having a great weekend. It's National Quilting Day so enjoy the day & quilt like nobody's watching! I love the quote below. It's truthful in my world. I love using my scraps and combing them with fabric design that compliments. Fabric shopping is so therapeutic & using your scrap fabric is a win...win for me. Today I'm spending time with my sweet grandson but starting Monday I'll be starting a "mini" scrap-a-long that is for Easter using Banyon Batiks by Northcott Fabrics & stitched/quilted with 50# Aurifil thread. So no matter how you're spending today just enjoy every moment. Quilting is therapeutic for me & I truly believe in thread and fabric therapy! So enjoy your day & we'll catch up Monday for a very exciting "Scrap-a-long." 

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Featured on auribuzz.com "Scrap...Crackle...Pop!"

Follow in Instagram @ihearditthroughthequiltvine

Facebook & Pinterest

www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment