Saturday, September 3, 2022

Happy Labor Day....aka "Quilting day!"

 Hey quilter's.... hope your weekend is going great. Well, the humor below says it all...."Labor Day starts quilting season." Honestly, I love it although that cracks me up and any quilter probably is thinking the same. I could not wait to "Labor Day" to start quilting. None of my projects would get finished plus I'd go nuts. As I've mentioned before it's "thread n fabric therapy" for me! If I'm not stitching with Aurifil thread or coming up with a new pattern in EQ8 then I'm not happy. Quilting is my therapy being away from my family especially during the holidays. If I'm creating something for them, it makes me feel like we're together while away. I know corny. But it helps. Also, if you have pain issues like me focusing on what brings you joy sure does help! So, this Labor Day weekend I'm wishing everyone a fun...safe & fabulous quilting weekend! If you have kiddos teach them to quilt this long weekend. I have previous post that are great fun & easy projects for kiddos. Most of all take time to do whatever you love. But remember...check back early next week for my "Spook-tacular Scrap-a-long!" Follow me on Instagram for updates of what's happening in my "quilting world" :-)

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook, Pinterest & Instagram @ihearditthroughthequiltvine

www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment