Friday, March 13, 2020

Cats "Fun-Friday Tip"....AURIfil thread & Fabric Markers

Hey quilter's....hope all is well & enjoying spring break. I've been working on my Christmas designs and been testing some fabric markers. I have to say, I fell in love with this brand & quality. They not only coordinate with my AURIfil thread that I'm using but the "dual tip" make writing a breeze. I tested in warm water in "washing machine"even with some whites and they did not "bleed." Don't know if you need to go that extreme but you know me my "OCD" aka Only Cat Does, kicks in a lot! :-) The convenience of the dual tip is what I love. I was needing to do some accents around the fabric by hand & these fabric markers made it easy. The dual tips, brush & extra-fine tip worked perfectly so I had to share! (Always follow manufactures directions when using)

It's always a great day while sewing with AURIfil thread!

Tip: these markers will be used on my "Christmas Quilt-a-long w/Cat" so if you don't already have some, I purchased these at "Walmart."

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,
Cat
email....cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com
Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

#AURIfil 


No comments:

Post a Comment