Hey quilters...hope y'all are having a great week. I'm excited to share that I'll be sharing another fun mystery scrap-a-long with y'all. "BOO-ville" features the fun new collection Boo Bash by Lumin Fabrics/Island Batik and Ghost Town by White Owl Textiles also a division of Lumin fabrics. I always wanted to design a fun Halloween quilt, and this collection inspired the design. I've been dropping some hints on my Instagram page so you may already have an idea of what's soon to be happening. I used Boo Bash 10" precuts and made the design very pre-cut friendly for beginners. I'll be dropping clues along the way so please keep following. This will be a fun lap size quilt, but you can easily enlarge just by adding more borders if desired. I designed the quilt in EQ8 and honestly, I'm not that far ahead of y'all. I've also been working on a fun suprise that I'll be sharing soon as well. I'ts been a fun month...celebrating "summerween" with my daughter's family but it's back to the sewing room for me. I've listed below the supplies that I'm using so you can join in on the fun anytime. I thank y'all so much for following a long with me on my sewing journey. Talk soon!
Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,
Cat
MSQC Affiliate
Follow me on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)
"BOO-ville" supplies...
* Boo Bash 10" precuts by Lumin Fabrics
* Fundamentals Ghost Town 5" squares by White Owl Textiles
* !/2 yrd each of Black, Eggplant & Pumpkin batiks by Lumin fabrics
* Aurifil 50# thread 2692, 2582, 2235
* Accuquilt GO! 2" Letters die & 2" Numbers and symbols die
* Pellon 987F (my favorite fusible)
* Oliso iron ( my fav for perfect pressing)
* Brother sewing machine and sewing supplies
* You will need backing fabric and batting depending on your size.
Note...more supplies will be listed a long the way at stages :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment