Thursday, October 17, 2024

Enchanted Christmas Embroidery kit..."Sew therapeutic during a Hurricane."

 Hey quilter's...hope all is going well. We've been a bit overwhelmed lately with 2 Hurricanes back to back. We've had  no major damage and praying for everyone during this difficult time. Words cannot express enough of how terrifying the power of mother nature. My heart goes out to the family for strenth and prayers for healing. I for one have anxiety...yes even at my age, And will admit living in Florida and hurricane season may have something to do with it :-) I know I preach all the time about 'thread and fabric therapy." Well...I'm a true testiment folks. We had no power for days...but not complaining due to the devistation still going around. But sometimes you do need to find some relief to get you through those moments. I received my "Enchanted Christmas" kit by Missouri Star Quilt Company 2 days before the hurricane hit, I was so stressed during this time that I actually embroidered by "sunlight." Well..when we had some sun. Yes,,,I will admit my stitches probably could use some tweaking but I'm looking at memories stitched in the designs. I purchased the kit to make "ornaments" for my daughter's family to hang every year. We love Christmastime. So I thought what a fun way to always be with her at Christmas even when we're apart. If you have the opportunity please pop on over to MSQC website and check out this stunning kit. It comes with different patterns from quilts to home decor. I'm thrilled with the quality of the kit and it would make a great gift too. If anything I've realized in life is "sometimes it is the little things we cherish most." I'll be featuring "ornaments" using the designs soon so grab your kit and lets create Christmas memories 2gether. Talk soon!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow me on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links on right of home page)

Enchanted Christmas kit by Missouri Star Quilt Comapny...




No comments:

Post a Comment