Monday, July 1, 2024

Another Awesome Monday w/ "At Home with Misty!"

 Hey quilter's...hope your Monday is off to a great start. It seems the weekend always goes too fast. I try to keep a postive vibe to start a new week. Well...I will admit I've truly enjoy Mondays now. I love how every Monday, Misty Doan will host a awesome design tutorial w/ "At Home with Misty." Ya'll know how much I love Missouri Star Quilt Company but I also love their awesome "free tutorials." This weeks design is a super cute throw called "Heart Flower Throw"...the pattern below is available on Missouri Star Quilt Company's website & Misty's tutorial. If you need supplies my link to MSQC w/save you 20% off $50. or more on most supplies for the month of July. Yup...they extended the great discount. I hope you enjoy her tutorial & check back soon for more inspiration that I have planned for y'all. Let the Summer Fun begin!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow me on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links on right of home page)





No comments:

Post a Comment