Wednesday, January 1, 2020

"HAPPY NEW YEAR & THANK YOU!"

Hey quilter's.....wanted to wish everyone a Blessed 2020 & to say "thank you" for following my blog & for the emails. Especially for the prayers during my back issues. My downtime has made me create fun....fast but still fabulous designs....per your request....easier projects. Definitely not a problem :-) My back issues has me limited to sitting and sewing/quilting but with the grace of  God, all is good! I'm excited about my new designs for this year! Lot's of gift ideas and of course Christmas ideas all year! I'm known for my Christmas Quilting 365 :-)….I'd like to do a special "thank you" to everyone following and please email if you have any ideas you'd like to share or q's. My passion is design & sharing quilting tips among friends!
Thank you.....U.S. Russia....Ukraine...France....Germany....Canada....Mexico....Japan...Poland...United Kingdom....Italy...Thailand....Netherlands
May we all be Blessed with another fun quilting year!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,
Cat
email q's....cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com
Follow on Facebook & Pinterest
Décor Blog.....www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment