Friday, August 2, 2019

"CAT'S FUN-FRIDAY TIP" GOLD FABRIC by MODA

Hey quilter's....hope all is well and you are in the process of gathering your fabric for my Christmas in July Quilt-a-long. I plan on making mine out of my "Christmas scraps" but last night I noticed my fabrics in gold hues did not quite work. Today I ran to one of my favorite quilt shops in Tyler "a nimble thimble" www.animblethimble.com for you on line shoppers. I found the perfect gold fabric, French General by Moda...pattern # 13529 (modafabrics.com) plus it coordinates perfectly with #AURIfil 50 weight #2134. If you follow me on Facebook you can see the sweet "Red Truck" pattern they had in the store as well. Oh my goodness it was hard to stay focused in that quilt shop! I know on line shopping is convenient but it doesn't beat walking and seeing all the fabrics and threads in person. As a designer, I get inspired while seeing the fabric hues. In fact, I've already found my fabric for my next quilt-a-long! Win...win as my grandson would say :-)

Blessed Quilting from my Home to Yours,
Cat
email q's...cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com
Follow on Facebook & Pinterest
www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment