Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Do you suffer from N.E.Q.T.(Not Enough Quilting Time)

Hey quilters...hope all is going well.....a snow day here in Texas! Love looking out my sewing room window and seeing birds especially cardinals in the snow. Well my question is....do you suffer from N.E.Q.T? That's right...."Not Enough Quilting Time". I know this past Christmas flew by for me and I had wished that I had the time to make more gifts. My Gramma Stetson once said...."the greatest gift comes from the heart". That has stuck with me throughout all my years.
So here's the cure.....no meds that cause those nasty side effects....its 12 Mos. of Quilting w/ my new series on blog..."Cats Farmhouse Quilting & Cats Farmhouse Christmas"....all you need is your favorite fabric & Aurifil thread. We'll have pattern designs all from this one sweet block below and all designed in EQ7 with easy techniques to follow along. The designs will all derive from the block below which include....table runner....hot pads....lap quilt & baby quilts banners etc. They will make great gifts for Weddings....House Warming or any special occasion throughout the year. I will be showing a sweet technique to make rustic fabric or you can purchase wood look fabric for the designs or give it a "scrappy look" from your stash. Some of the designs will be combining Bright Batiks by Hoffman mixed with my rustic fabric. I'm excited about these new designs....and excited about getting gifts done throughout the year. I don't know about you but sometimes just going through my Christmas fabric makes me happy.
Here's a sneak peak of the block....hope you're excited as I am... Enjoy!

Blessings from my Home to Yours,
Cat
cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com
Facebook...I heard it through the quilt-vine
www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com
                                                                   Farmhouse Block

No comments:

Post a Comment