Tuesday, January 30, 2018

DECOR TIP: PANTONE COLOR OF THE YEAR!

Hey everyone....hope all is going well. I wanted to share the Pantone 2018 color of the year...18-3838 Ultra Violet. Oh my goodness....to all you purple lovers...this is definitely your year! This color is very vibrant and stunning. As a designer, I can definitely see this as a dominant color mixed with greys...neutrals with black accents. This would be a great color in a child's room as well. When you're out shopping, look at plastics...towels, etc....usually the color of the year gets incorporated into a lot of accents for decorating. As always, email me if you have any design q's....always glad to help! Consulting and Space Planning is my specialty. View more about this great color hue on pantone.com.

Blessings from my Home to Yours,
Cat
cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com
www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com
Facebook...I heard it through the quilt-vine
Follow along on Pinterest

"A dramatically provocative and thoughtful purple shade, Pantone 18-3838 Ultra Violet communicates originality, ingenuity & visionary thinking that points us toward the future"...read more at Pantone.com
                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment